It is a stated goal of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), "to have 30% of U.S. health care payments in Alternative Payment Models (APM'S) or population-based payment by 2016, and 50% by 2018."
As the health care system transitions to performance based payment models, insurance companies, hospital systems, ACO's, and other affected parties understand that the most critical component to succeeding is providing a continuum of coordinated and efficient care.
In order to do so, these organizations need to have a system of providers they can leverage to proactively intervene before a patient's condition escalates to a higher level. MPAC works exclusively in post-acute settings. Our established framework of MPAC providers and network partners uniquely positions MPAC to custom tailor the most productive strategy for each client.
With our Post-Acute Program Development service, we work with your organization to:
- Identify potential gaps in the continuum of care
- Identify areas that can be targeted for enhanced care
- Identify redundant services
- Leverage MPAC providers and partners to fill the gaps in your care continuum thereby completing your post-acute network
Click the button below if you're interested in becoming an MPAC network partner or learning more about our services
Organizations that have a Post-Acute Network:
- Have a significant point of market differentiation
- Are desirable partners for managed care, ACO's and other shared saving organizations
- Reduce preventable hospitalizations
- Provide enhanced clinical care
- Reduce demands on attending physicians
- Improve efficiency of workflows and staff satisfaction
- Enhance care coordination among network partners
- Improve shared savings performance
- Reduce non-billable patient management activities
- Increase patient panels
- Prevent patient attrition